10 Things You Should Try To Barter For Before Buying
1. Information Products – it could be ebooks, “how
to” videos, cassettes, magazines, newsletters, paid
e-zines, courses, etc.
2. Advertising Space – it could be banner ads, ezine
ads, ebook ads, magazine ads, newspaper ads, tv
ads, fax ads, online classified ads, etc.
3. Web Hosting – you could offer a free advertisement
for their web hosting service on your site in return for
free or discounted hosting.
4. Software – it could be for tax software, web site
authoring software, accounting software, newsletter
software, graphic design software, etc.
5. Writing/Editing – it could be for web site content,
promotional articles, press releases, e-zine articles,
promotional ebooks, etc.
6. Accounting/Bookeeping – you could offer a no
cost advertisement in exchange for their accounting
and booking services
7. Consulting – it could be market consulting, legal
consulting, computer/software consulting, business
8. Copy writing – it could be for brochures, business
cards, classified ads, sales letters, product packages,
banner ads, promotional products, etc.
9. Merchant Accounts – you could offer no cost
insert ads in your product packages in exchange for
the option of accepting credit cards.
10. Internet Access – you could offer a no cost
pop up ad on your web site in exchange for free or
discounted Internet access.