I will go straight to the point on this one because I took some time to discuss WordPress in detail in my last post. Below are some simple reason’s why WordPress has an edge in the blog/web development industry. Read on…
- The platform is easy to use.
- WordPress also has an abundance of time management features
- WordPress is multi-lingual, so you can reach readers in other countries or readers in your own country who don’t speak the language.
- WordPress is SEO friendly, which helps if you are trying to get your blog ranked in search engines. It’s easier for search engines like google to crawl up WordPress pages.
- WordPress has an excellent support system for its users
- It is easy to make money when using WordPress
- WordPress is easily integrated into your existing website
- Finding new themes for WordPress is simple
- WordPress is compatible with most hosting environments
- The multi-user environment on WordPress allows more than one person to log in and make changes to your blog.