1. Submit them to e-zines and web sites for publishing.
Include your resource box at the end of the article to get
2. Combine your articles into a free e-book. You can place
your business ad in the e-book. Give it away to visitors and
allow them to do the same to multiply your advertising.
3. Create an article directory on your web site. People will
visit your web site to get the free information.
4. Submit your articles to print publications that pay for
submissions. You can make extra income getting paid as
a freelance writer.
5. Combine a few of your articles together into a free report.
Give away the free report as a bonus for buying your main
product or service.
6. Publish a book with all your articles. Make extra money
selling the book from your web site.
7. Give people an instant article directory. Tell visitors they
can instantly add a free article directory to their web site
by linking to yours. All those links can add up to a large
amount of traffic to your web site.
8. Post your articles in related online communities. This can
give you free advertising in newsgroups, forums and e-mail
9. Allow people to include your articles in their free e-books.
Your article could end up being in 20 to 30 e-books in no
time. You won’t even have to promote the e-books.
10. Let people access your articles by autorepsonder.
Include your full page e-mail ad with the article.
“You can never score if you don’t shoot” – Anonymous